And..by the way...ITS AMAZING
What you'll need..
- One Head Cabbage
- One Small Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- One Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2-2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- Large Diced Tomato (or two small cans)
- Tomato Sauce (any brand, this is just what I bought because it was resealable)
Anyway..let's get down to business.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in nonstick cooking pot...has to be pretty large to fit all the ingredients. I used what I'd call my Sunday sauce pot.
- Dice onions and garlic. saute in oil 1-2 minutes or until they turn translucent--like this
3. Once translucent throw ground beef on top and break up with spoon or spatula. It will look like this:
6. While the sauce is cooking, 3-4 minutes, dice the cabbage, removing the core. Cut into 4-5 big chunks, don't worry about the size. It will fall apart anyway as it cooks. Like this:
Let cook on medium heat for 1 to 1 1/2 hours and then!!!!